Another newbie to the pro world...

Omniata

Just getting myself off the ground and into the pro world of tree work...

I've done quite a bit in the past prior to being forced into an office behind a desk...

Long story, nothing done wrong, just no viable work or money at the time...

Getting booked in for CS30 in February and a few others for weedkillers and use of a petrol strimmer, which I also own...

Looking to work towards doing a Treework lvl3 NVQ, just wondering if it will be worth doing the NVQ or just getting my tickets and getting out there working???

Jim.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just getting myself off the ground and into the pro world of tree work...

I've done quite a bit in the past prior to being forced into an office behind a desk...Long story, nothing done wrong, just no viable work or money at the time...

Getting booked in for CS30 in February and a few others for weedkillers and use of a petrol strimmer, which I also own...

Looking to work towards doing a Treework lvl3 NVQ, just wondering if it will be worth doing the NVQ or just getting my tickets and getting out there working???

Jim.

concentrate on the practical to start with, you might not like it!

:001_smile:

even so, this is a tough game, especialy if youve been in an office for time.

do a winter or two, work in the rain, the sleet the snow, shift cord up an embankment, take some stick from the old hands etc, THEN make up your mind!

Fair enough, that's sort of what I've got planned ;)

Used to have to work outside in all weather, like you say, once I'm going I don't stop and it doesn't bother me...

If I've a job to do, I've got to do it, it won't do itself with me stood there watching :001_smile:

As for taking stick, once settled I can give as good as I get ;)

Fair enough, that's sort of what I've got planned ;)

Used to have to work outside in all weather, like you say, once I'm going I don't stop and it doesn't bother me...

If I've a job to do, I've got to do it, it won't do itself with me stood there watching :001_smile:

As for taking stick, once settled I can give as good as I get ;)

sounds to me your going to fit in just fine!

welcome aboard