New harness, not sure yet

SJH

Climbed today in my new treemotion harness, not sure if its me or it needs adjusting but it was a tad uncomfy on my plumbs:blushing: I used to climb with a seat harness so it will take some getting used to I'm sure.

I suppose my question is whats the best way to set it up or do I keep adjusting till it feels comfy?.

Thanks.

Simon.

sit it really low on your hips bro, have a bit of slack in the leg pads, shorten the bridge a touch and shorten the leg to waist adjusters. but thats only for me, spend some time adjusting it and youll find it to be super comfy.

just read the instructions mate, i learnt alot about it and other gear just from reading the crappy booklet that comes with gear but now i know heaps more about my gear and configurations. have a look at how it was designed and the reasons for it and fit it accordingly. like drew said fit it low as itll feel weird to start with but soon gets good.

good luck with it though i love it and wouldnt change i hope you get the same joy!