any one no anything about this chipper??

not for sale sorry

The fins are on the back of the fly wheel, the bit that you bolt the blades on to. They make the draft to sling the chip out.

They can be damaged by the bearings going, blade faliure and are not cheep to replace. Dean Lofthouse has a verry good thread that was on here not so long age detailing replacing the bearings on a similar machine, with pics!

It says it has been referbed, find out if he did it or paid for it to be done because if not shimmed properly the bearings will were fast.

If he referbed it he should have recites look as these - what was done?

The older chippers had 0ne bar oing around the top of the hopper then in oct 2002 i think A retro fit bar had to be installed to go around the table of the hopper so incase of trips etc the rollers!

I googled the guys land line number to see if there was any advertising, nothing came up.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes i have a few grand in the bank saved, i have allways bein a beliver in not getting in det and buying with the money i have, its a good idea though, might just buyed my time and keep my eyes open for a tw25 second hand,

very anoying though when some1 does that saying they are changing jobs and not, i might ring the guy up and string him along, and ask if he has any more kit for sale if he is changing jobs and wait for the errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr well i have sold all that all ready lol

yes i have a few grand in the bank saved, i have allways bein a beliver in not getting in det and buying with the money i have, its a good idea though, might just buyed my time and keep my eyes open for a tw25 second hand,

very anoying though when some1 does that saying they are changing jobs and not, i might ring the guy up and string him along, and ask if he has any more kit for sale if he is changing jobs and wait for the errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr well i have sold all that all ready lol

I have to say that IN MY OPINION you are better off steering well clear of an ebay entec ........or any entec for that matter. If you want a cheap chipper look for something which was a bit better than entec when it was new, and you may avoid a whole world of hurt later. I am amazed at all the posts saying how good they are. I have yet to meet anyone who says they were/are anything but total rubbish.:confused1::thumbdown:

Ive got one, it cost me little, its been referbed for the costs of parts and recently had the bearings replaced again and the breaks done.

Its not the best chipper in the world and If I was buying a new one I wouldn't be buying a TW.

But it was cheep, it set me up in buisness its all paid for and it makes me money and I haven't got to pay finance on it every month!