What would you do?

silvafox

Just quoted to top a boundary of sycamores behind a pub to open up sunset.

Landlord says got permission and flashes LA letter. Price accepted, tidy profit, nice little zipline number.Start Friday.

Just read letter in detail, 2 pinmts later, home with a key bab. S**t!

Letter says prune branches to boundary. This is a CArea. Noone admits ownership of adjacent land or trees not even Town Council.

What would you do? Quik response please!

Is not possible to be a pro but also a bit buccaneer? Problem is everyone will know who did it, what a good job it was and then the wrong person will get all the info. Excuse my immoral pov but theyre only sycamores and they are smack on the boundary give or take a slip.

Thanks for the wise words guys.

This forum has really helped me.

Who would have thought that business decisions could be conferred amongst proffessional arborists from across the UK and result in sensible and considered action (the right and lawful ) being taken by the otherwise overwhelmed (economically focused) individual contractor.

Sorry to come across a bit 'Pikey' last night !:rolleyes:

I'm not motivated to do the things I do and take the risks etc just for money. Otherwise I wouldn't do it at all.