Today’s Budget

WesD

Just now, Vespasian said:

I'm sure Elon Musk has watched Thunderfoots vids as well..  he knows what he's talking about..

And no, its not backwards thinking to think we've hit a brick wall in battery development..  Thunderfoot based his rejection of these superpower batteries on the laws of thermodynamics...   not a gut feeling you seem to do..

Gut feeling is what you preach after all you research these things and form your opinion on them.
Like I said it may be some completely new form of battery that does not have these limitations.
If everyone throughout time thought that progress wasn’t possible even would still be living in caves trying to catch something to eat everyday

38 minutes ago, WesD said:

It’s risk vs reward in the Australia case. 

As for him him being an idiot well I’d rather be an idiot with billions than a gardener with no tv license. 

Batteries in in their current form may have been exhausted but surely there are inventions around the corner to shake things up again. 

A bit like diesel emissions at the moment yet with the help of DPF Cummins have made a near zero emission 5l engine and stuck it in a Nissan Titan. 

The one thing about these billionaire idiots who don’t pay enough tax is they somehow keep revolutionising tech and to a point the world. 

Pfft idiots!

I don't know much about the Australia thing, no doubt Mr Musk built his superbattery by simply stacking one battery atop the other, much as he does in his cars... he hasn't actually installed some new battery or invented something new or exotic.

And, I don't need no stinking TV licence,  I have the worlds largest online library at my fingertips..

Just now, Vespasian said:

I don't know much about the Australia thing, no doubt Mr Musk built his superbattery by simply stacking one battery atop the other, much as he does in his cars... he hasn't actually installed some new battery or invented something new or exotic.

And, I don't need no stinking TV licence,  I have the worlds largest online library at my fingertips..

It’s strange that you spend so much time in the worlds largest library yet form such closed opinions. 

Development will continue to happen. 

Just now, Richard 1234 said:

Gut feeling is what you preach after all you research these things and form your opinion on them.
Like I said it may be some completely new form of battery that does not have these limitations.
If everyone throughout time thought that progress wasn’t possible even would still be living in caves trying to catch something to eat everyday

Progress is made by discovering what can be done, not wasting time on things that can't be done..

The the harder you stuff energy into a denser area, the more unstable that energy becomes..  take a look at the sun..   see what happens if you follow the natural laws of thermodynamics...

Batteries are no different...  

5 minutes ago, WesD said:

It’s strange that you spend so much time in the worlds largest library yet form such closed opinions. 

Development will continue to happen. 

Its not about opinions, its about the laws of nature..   you can only ever get so much energy into a battery before it becomes unstable..

Theres no opinions about it.. its a fact...

Here you go one of Mrt Musks projects being debunked by Thunderfoot..

Edited by Vespasian

After 5 minutes of research in the worlds largest library solid state batteries and graphene batteries are already in development to replace lithium ion batteries as they will charge faster hold charge longer and will be more stable. 

Strange this development millarky. 

Its not about opinions, its about the laws of nature..   you can only ever get so much energy into a battery before it becomes unstable..

Theres no opinions about it.. its a fact...

Here you go one of Mrt Musks projects being debunked by Thunderfoot..

Try opening your thinking to this that I’ve just found on the biggest library in the world!

http:// https://www.graphenea.com/

Look up the super capacitors

Edit Wes beat me too it!

1 minute ago, WesD said:

After 5 minutes of research in the worlds largest library solid state batteries and graphene batteries are already in development to replace lithium ion batteries as they will charge faster hold charge longer and will be more stable. 

Strange this development millarky. 

hahah its not what they say but what they don't say, did this research reveal anything else that might be of interest, like did it store more power into the same density or not?..   after all thats what we're working on isn't it?.

6 minutes ago, Richard 1234 said:

Try opening your thinking to this that I’ve just found on the biggest library in the world!

http:// https://www.graphenea.com/

Look up the super capacitors

Edit Wes beat me too it!

I'll tell you what I'll do, I'll look into the current state of affairs in regards battery development, the pro's and con's of the different types and get back..