work gloves

Stephen Blair

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am fed up with cold sore hands and crapy wet rubber gloves. Is there any light weight gloves out there that are warm, waterproof and you can open and shut carabiners with them and not get them wrapped around your friction hitch. thanks:001_smile:

Stevie,

PM me and I can send you some gloves we use in from my current job. They are pretty gucci, so see how you go with them!!

Cheers mate, hope all is well.

Regards.

Larry.:thumbup:

this is the type of product we need, hands, feet and your head gets the most abuse in our game, the lady in the chandlery was telling me that big companies wont make 100% waterproof gloves because if the water gets in it cant get out, so thts why they go for neopreme, which is fine when you have the gloves on all day and they stay warm, but when we take ours off for driving or eating, to stick your hand back in to a wet stinky glove isnt cool..

Pm sent larry:thumbup1: