E bay troubles

Rupe

As I'm off for a few days I've been tryign to sell some rubbish on e abay.

I put some stuff up at the weekend and that was fine. Now I can't get pictures to load! I got to the sell section and use the uploader for pics but it just won't do it. I don't get any errot messages, it just says uploading........I left it overnight and this morning its still "uploading"

ANyone else found any problems? Maybe someone could experiment and try uploadign some pics to ebay and see if it works. Thanks.

Yes it will fit MTB wheels but is noisy with off road tyres on it. I have actually got that on e bay now and it has 25 watchers, these things have been selling on e bay for silly money due to the change in the weather, everyone thinks they will actually use it!

I can't get anythin else to load up though.

We used to have a job getting pics to upload if we were using Firefox - which is our default browser choice. Never had a problem if we logged in again using Internet explorer - but Firefox seems to have sorted itself out again since and no bother now. Maybe it's just down to however many other people are trying to flog their tat at the same time as you?!

Andy