will amateurs accidents reflect on our insurance

Stephen Blair

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes he is, give me ONE example of an insurance Co not paying out due to lack of qualifications.

I would be more than happy to argue in court that experience and transferable skills are of far more use than any bits of paper :001_smile:

You can argue with who you like if the judge says you guilty your guilty, its not just to do with insurance, if you killed someone due to a cock up the first thing they would look for is some form of official training, untrained and in court on a man slaughter charge, who do you think will cop for it? its a blame game, not saying its right and not saying cos you got this ticket or that ticket that makes you better than some one else its the world we live in, move on from the 1970s.

i went to make a claim once(it never came to anything) and when they sent me out all the bumf there was nothing about tickets on it or qualifications, they were only interested in the cost of the repair job

What if you injured a passer by or killed someone, i aint bothered about the insurance, things can be repaired bricks and motar and all that, it's life that will sting when it goes wrong.

You can argue with who you like if the judge says you guilty your guilty, its not just to do with insurance, if you killed someone due to a cock up the first thing they would look for is some form of official training, untrained and in court on a man slaughter charge, who do you think will cop for it? its a blame game, not saying its right and not saying cos you got this ticket or that ticket that makes you better than some one else its the world we live in, move on from the 1970s.

:confused1:So you CANNOT be self taught and work commercially??:confused1:

Does track recored and experience count for nowt???

Poor Fred must be spinning in his grave :thumbdown:

What if you injured a passer by or killed someone, i aint bothered about the insurance, things can be repaired bricks and motar and all that, it's life that will sting when it goes wrong.

So you REALLY believe that ticked guys are better than the old hands???????????????:confused1:

:confused1:So you CANNOT be self taught and work commercially??:confused1:

Does track recored and experience count for nowt???

Poor Fred must be spinning in his grave :thumbdown:

Am sure track record does count and some one like your self doing it for 30 years shows you know what your doing, it's just a sad blame culture world were in Dave and YES Fred was working at the right time, am sure the great man would of hated it as it is today. will be far worse for the young ones now when there our age.:thumbdown:

You can be self taught at anything Dave all im saying is when it goes wrong some jobs worth office boy is waiting to pounce and have you, it keeps him in a job!

So you REALLY believe that ticked guys are better than the old hands???????????????:confused1:[/QU

NOOOO Dave, its all down to the guy and his ability, but if in a dock and the HSE are going to have you then yes bits of paper can save the day. i'ts a bull shite world we live in.

some one like your self doing it for 30 years

:sneaky2::sneaky2: 15 years.

I think you underestimate the British Justice system, the police and CPA are useless, But once you get in court commonsense will often prevail.

I ain't worried in the least and I ain't jumping through hoops that mean jack.

:sneaky2::sneaky2: 15 years.

I think you underestimate the British Justice system, the police and CPA are useless, But once you get in court commonsense will often prevail.

I ain't worried in the least and I ain't jumping through hoops that mean jack.

I dont, i was in the prison service for 14 years, came across it all in that time, scroates by the boat load, and quite a few nice guys on man slaughter charges for one thing and another, you would be supprised how EASY it is to end up in the nick for an accident at work.

Each to there own, as long as we all sleep easy and are comfortable with life then theres no worries.