Wages Around the Globe

Levi

Unless I'm catching up on some work that over ran I do job and knock. If it's early they still get paid. I could make them

Do extra work but I know from my days of working for someone it's nice to see an end of the day come sooner if u knuckle down.

I know some will say u should be working every hr but we don't stop for breaks, MAC we take is 10 minutes throw a quick a sandwich down and off again. If I put more work on they would slow right down and take longer breaks, which they are entitled to but personally I find it drags the day out and u end up getting cold.

I'm a believer of treating people fair( hopefully my guys would agree).

Sounds like a decent place to work, I had a job and knock policy if it was a large specimen. Nothing worse than finishing a three day job at 12 on the 3rd day and the starting another large job immediately, everyone just drags their feet.

Sounds like a decent place to work, I had a job and knock policy if it was a large specimen. Nothing worse than finishing a three day job at 12 on the 3rd day and the starting another large job immediately, everyone just drags their feet.

Yes i used to work for a firm where it was job and knock but when the new boss took over ( who was a good friend) we would knock the work out then then an 'emergency' job would come in. after this started happening every time we all got peed off as we were not busting our ass and then getting just more work. Wouldn't mind if a bit of love was spread around ( if i get my guys doing extra above and beyond i tend to chuck them an extra £20 each) but all we got was more work for working hard.

We all ended up slowing down as there was no benefit to us. I dont want that situation in my work place.

• 3 weeks later...