Kohler Engine Parts

Lurcherman

I'm probably gonna need some bits for a Command Pro 25 as the Rayco grinder it sits on parted company with it's trailer the other day whilst going round a roundabout! :blushing:

Tried Googling but only seem to find US sites. Does anyone know a dealer in the UK or Europe?

On the up-side......What build quality on these Raycos! Seriously over-engineered in places but that steel can take some knocks! :biggrin: The thing came to rest after sliding down the road on it's fuel tank and the only damage was to the road!

Anyway, any pointers much appreciated.

• 1 year later...

Good afternoon All,

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Andy Wolton, Service and Parts Manager for Lombardini UK, I am responsible for both Lombardini & Kohler products in the UK.

After reading your comments, I would like to clarify a couple of items in relation to Kohler spare parts.

Firstly Hancox are no longer a Kohler Dealer and haven't been for some time now.

I can advise that we have a dedicated Dealer Network throughout the UK and Ireland, if you require this, please feel free to contact me at [email protected] and I will be pleased to supply a copy.

There are a number of Kohler Dealers in the UK carrying large stock levels and in turn they have direct access to the European Stock holding, where by there are thousands of product lines in stock with approx 100K items available for immediate dispatch.

Lombardini & Kohler have worked extremely hard over the past few years, since joining forces to create an European Service Network to support all our customers.

I would be happy to assist any customers who are having difficulties in sources components, technical issues etc, either via our Dealer Network or directly if necessary.

Best regards

Andy Wolton