Question Time

Tree Man Tom

When in rome do as the romans, none of MY muslim friends believe that the british people should cahnge their ways nor panda to their's

Thats funny, I could of swore we have sharia law courts here now, and banks are offering muslim bank accounts....:confused1:

Revealed: UK’s first official sharia courts -Times Online

An overdraft? That'll be £200 at Lloyds TSB (but only £15 if you're a Muslim) | Mail Online

Utopia is a great place I wish it existed, unfortunatly it doesn't!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nick Griffin was stitched up, the BBC should be ashamed!

I think he stitched himself up.

True, but imo he held his own wilst under heavy fire, I had a lot of respect for Dimbleby, up until the other night, I won't be watching question time again in the near future...........:thumbdown:

Not a lot said about the injured cops I noticed from the BBC............:thumbdown:

Thats funny, I could of swore we have sharia law courts here now, and banks are offering muslim bank accounts....:confused1:

my point exactly, down with sharia law in the uk!! don't get me started! im sick of the lefty's banging on about something they know sweet FA about, i spent years living in a large self-segregated, superiorist asian comunity & i still rent out property in the area, until uve lived in amoungst it all keep your opinions to youre-selfs!

My muslim friends are anti-sharia law in the UK, they find it in-apropriate for their wifes to cover their faces &, most importantly, they do not believe that the UK should become an Islamic state!

if you picked up burnley and plomped it down on the edge of the leftys village it would soon become a 'not in my back yard' issue for them!!!!!!!

Edited by educated arborist
typo

my point exactly, down with sharia law in the uk!! don't get me started! im sick of the lefty's banging on about something they know sweet FA about, i spent years living in a large self-segregated, superiorist asian comunity & i still rent out property in the area, until uve lived in amoungst it all keep your opinions to youre-selfs!

My muslim friends are anti-sharia law in the UK, they find it in-apropriate for their wifes to cover their faces &, most importantly, they do not believe that the UK should become an Islamic state!

if you picked up burnley and plomped it down on the edge of the leftys village it would soon become a 'not in my back yard' issue for them!!!!!!!

Jeez thats good, were on the same side ''the last of the common sense brigade'' I have no probs with anyone who comes to this country fits in and helps it to prosper...........:thumbup:

Watching that Question Time exposed the BBC and the left wing London based establishment for what they really are, they're the fascists that want to control every aspect of our lives and decide what we, the public should do and think.

Nick Griffin was set-up, the program did not follow the normal debate on a wide variety of topics as Question Time does every week. Why ask a person who is accountable to over 900,000 voters onto a political debating show then spend the entire program attempting to discredit him and his party.

The British public are not as stupid as the left wing liberal elites think they are, any idiot could see what was happening. Griffin was simply not allowed to speak. Let him speak and the people will decide, not Jack Straw, Chris Hune or that arrogant sh*t Dimbleby. The whole thing was sham. The audience was made up of left wing activists, they did not represent the British public in any way. What are the BBC and the other left-wing parties (including all the newspapers and other media outlets) so scared of, they assume we're all gonna go out and vote BNP if we listen to Nick Griffin give his opinions on the postal strike. They assume we're stupid.

This country is going to the dogs, buts it not because of small minded racists its all down to an elite left wing establishment who think they know whats best for the British public.

:dito::congrats::congrats:

SPOT ON!

With LW on this one too...

Edited by TimberCutterDartmoor