2009 Ford Ranger opinions

njc110381

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That looks like a nice truck. I was considering one with an alloy body myself but for lifting mowers and barrows of rubbish into it they just seemed too high in the end.

I can't wait to get my new tyres on. The dealer did say a couple of them had issues and knocked some money off for me to replace them. Turns out one of the fronts has a slow puncture and needs pumping up about twice a week!

Only trouble with your truck is the blower. It's pumping out tart wif. You need to have that fixed :lol:

Have a great Christmas :biggrin:

Cheers for that....o and by the way have you caught that rat running around the bits of pizza and sandwiches on the floor of your truck yet.:001_tongue:

Happy new year.

This is my 2007 3.0 ranger wildtrak...fabulous truck....pleasure to get up and go to work in every day...pulls anything..148,000 miles no issues...can't go wrong with a ranger...but personally I wouldn't buy a renger after 2013.

Now that is a nice clean setup indeed. Is that Wildtrack an Auto box ?

Now that is a nice clean setup indeed. Is that Wildtrack an Auto box ?

Sorry for late reply to your question wick,and thanks you for your kind comment and no not Auto just 3.0 Wildtrak converted with chip box.had the tarp made by a guy who lives near me all made by hand and fits like a glove.was tempted to take back seats out but no need really.

That looks like a nice truck. I was considering one with an alloy body myself but for lifting mowers and barrows of rubbish into it they just seemed too high in the end.

I can't wait to get my new tyres on. The dealer did say a couple of them had issues and knocked some money off for me to replace them. Turns out one of the fronts has a slow puncture and needs pumping up about twice a week!

Hi fella if you can push to have a box on the back it would be best and as for putting mowers,barrows and such on it's not a problem.cause if you got a tipper you can gain a 1ft by tipping it slightly.