looking for good tree nursery

Chestnut

look up Longstock Park Nurseries

owned and run by the John Lewis Partnership, only 7 miles south of Andover well worth a look, not abad selection of mature trees in the grounds either.

Ive done some work on the trees at the Longstock Park - cracking trees! :thumbup1:

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know longstock (live in next village) and hilliers - both way too expensive for a poor old copse owner :sneaky2:

just because i live in hampshire don't mean i have the expected deep pockets :blushing:

a few of the links have proved useful though - so thanks to all for replies :thumbup:

i know longstock (live in next village) and hilliers - both way too expensive for a poor old copse owner :sneaky2:

just because i live in hampshire don't mean i have the expected deep pockets :blushing:

a few of the links have proved useful though - so thanks to all for replies :thumbup:

which next village? because I live in the next village north of Longstock!