Any experience with Norwood LumberPro HD36?

morten

Is that price with all the accessories shown in the vid?

Looks a good machine , I have the older Norwood lumbermate 2000 and it's a good simple easy to use machine but there are a few bits on that like the saw guides ,jacking feet and some of the new log dogs I could see would massively Benefit my machine.

Is that price with all the accessories shown in the vid?

Looks a good machine , I have the older Norwood lumbermate 2000 and it's a good simple easy to use machine but there are a few bits on that like the saw guides ,jacking feet and some of the new log dogs I could see would massively Benefit my machine.

That price is for the machine, the extra goodies such as ramps, winch and trailer will add another £3k to the cost!

I use a norwood mill a lot at my mates place. Don't know the model but its not as small as that and not on a trailer. Its a great piece of kit which takes a beating and still cuts well. We have it housed in a timber-framed sawshed (that we built from douglass firr we milled on the saw mill) and regularly mill 4 or 5m (i think) lumps with diameters up to 28 inch or so. Only niggles are the water-lubrication which is just drip-feed (could do with a pump for bigger logs) and the guard panels are a little flimsy (just plastic). Other than that, would recommend