In need of Arb work.

LumberJake

Hi All

I wonder if any of you guys in Suffolk may be able to help?

I am a first year student at Otley doing a level 3 Extended Diploma in Forestry and Arboriculture. So far I have my CS30 and am due to do my CS31 in May or June of this year. I am extremely keen and a very hard worker, I may be only 16 (17 in March) but I am 6’4” and fit as a butchers dog. I am not in the least bit shy of a good days work!

Therein lies the problem, work, college means I am free at weekends and Tuesday and Wednesday. Birthday in March means DRIVING LESSONS so I am going to need some way of earning a few quid. I have done voluntary work with a local arb company and am competent (and safe) with chainsaw as well as a chipper.

Please do not be put off by my age, I am sensible, very safe and no fool, I feel I would be a great asset. I live in Woolpit so with the lack of transport, work would have to be relatively local.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, I really hope I get the opportunity to work with some of you soon.

Jake

07547 457125

Nice one jake,

Best of luck to you buddy! It's a hard world out there even more so in this industry with so many young lads/girls getting into college doing what your doing its going to be hard getting work, stick with it keep trying and something will come along! :thumbup:

Welcome to the forum to mate

Adam

You stole my name:sneaky2::lol:

Fair play bro,I was in the same boat as you,just left school,strait to college to learn your trade and it's hard being young and inexperienced. Just take whatever you can,work real hard in college as that's where employers will see more benefit from you.not just a hard worker but a useful hard worker.

Hope it works out

Jake:thumbup1:

Ah sorry about that man! I've used it for email addresses and stuff for a long time now and didn't think to check if anyone had the same name on here first :laugh1:. How's work out there in Melbourne? Over here there is a lot of talk about some good work over there. :thumbup:

Work in Melbourne is amazing,great sites and great city.great people and the weather helps too. Things are done very different here though, I haven't done a reduction since I came out in September.dont worry about the name, just wanted you too know I had it first:001_tt2:

There's tonnes of opportunities here at the minute and a huge skills shortage here.thats why us stupid Brits are liked and hired:001_rolleyes:

Jake:thumbup1:

• 1 month later...