what truck type

John Shutler

I've got a double cab at the moment (has to double up as the school bus on occasions!), but will be changing to a crew cab soon. Like the secure room for essential / expensive tools but better capacity for the chip etc. Personal fave at the moment will be a Nissan, with a tipper, if the money and pay load maths works out.

Only you can answer that one really! I often wish I had a crewcab, more space for storing snap bags and clothing etc would be most welcome. But it does depend on what you need to do I have to carry alot of timber about so need a full size pick up. If I was just carrying kit I'd definately go crewcab

Only you can answer that one really! I often wish I had a crewcab, more space for storing snap bags and clothing etc would be most welcome. But it does depend on what you need to do I have to carry alot of timber about so need a full size pick up. If I was just carrying kit I'd definately go crewcab

Be carefull of your kit flying around if you brake hard! :scared: If you do store it in a crew cab at least use a net to secure it down or even better a tool box with a lockable lid.

There is the half way house the King cab, works well for more sucure gear storage, Hi lux do one so do ranger. But as the man said, it realy only you can decide on this one, Ask what do I want to carry every day, what do I need to carry every now and then, witch would not suit a trailor. What do I need to toe wait wise, how far am I running in it every day, how safe dose my kit need to be. Oh and how much of this is just a feel good purchase, big wheels shiny crome.... not good when quoteing if your truck is smarter than the customers... they will think you earn to much.

im after a pick up,and im unsure wether to get a crew cab and loose load space but have somewhere more secure for kit or get a singlecab and have the load space.any input would be appreciated

cheers

john

I'm selling a king cab pick up for a good price in Arbtalk Classifieds. if your interested pm me for more info.

Be carefull of your kit flying around if you brake hard! :scared: If you do store it in a crew cab at least use a net to secure it down or even better a tool box with a lockable lid.

I'm amazed just how bloody litreally you lot take some posts. My post said I'd like a crewcab to store clothing and snap bags didn't say anything about sticking the 088 on the backl seat!! and that if I only had to carry tools/kit I'd have a crew cab as the back wouldn't need to be as big! You can get an awfull lot of kit in a crew cab pick up with canopy.