knapsack sprayer bargain 15L

littlerob

been in homebase today with the gf to get paint and a few bits and as you do take a look around and came across this knapsack sprayer 15L capacity from the box looks very similar to the solo one's / pro grades one at are of 100 pounds these ones are called aqua systems there only £18.50 here is some pics its very well made for the money comes with a spare set of o rings only down side its a double nozzel sprayer 4slcuo.jpgyi9u9.jpg

Edited by littlerob

i have had a oregeon 16l sprayer for 3 years and had no problems with it and that was around 40 pound. got a stihl 71 coming tomorrow thats cost me 85 pound, but for the money homebase one there very well made. I will be using the homebase jobbie this week as i got some lawn weeds to kill and a drive to spray of so will take both save me cleaning the same one out on the job will let you know how i get on

Edited by littlerob

Let us know how you get on with it. I remember on my spraying course they said never to buy cheap sprayers as they leak all over your back....I had a cheap sprayer I got from ebay, never had any trouble with it whatsoever

the only ones ive had leak are the cooper pelger and there far from cheap.

i find the cheaper ones dont have such a fine spray though.

i started with a cooper peglar cp3 around 13 years back and its been chucked to one side of the workshop since about after 6 months i bought it and had various sprayer over the years and i never had found one that i have been over the moon with and over the last 7year years been using cheapo ones as have a few get knocked or dropped or reversed over. but like i said i got a stihl 71 coming tomorrow wich is about mid range price of knapsack sprayers wise