Rivals to Posch 360

boblog

Posch 360 seams to be a solid machine but I was wondering what are the rivals to it such as fuelwood transaw. I process softwood so splitting force is too important but bigger the diameter the better. I'm going to APF so would like to do some homework beforehand.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posch 360 seams to be a solid machine but I was wondering what are the rivals to it such as fuelwood transaw. I process softwood so splitting force is too important but bigger the diameter the better. I'm going to APF so would like to do some homework beforehand.

With a log deck - It has no rivals.... except

Pinosa EPC 400 - Not a machine for the meek and financing it is not so straightforward.

This is the brand the big boys use!

Having a demo of the Tajfun 400 joy mate just bought one and rekons its the muts nuts.:001_smile:

+1 especially if you are processing logs with a larger diameter than the length of the finished log as the log does not tip in the splitting chamber. We have one and tested against the posch.

The downside is slightly more sawdust.

With a log deck - It has no rivals.... except

Pinosa EPC 400 - Not a machine for the meek and financing it is not so straightforward.

This is the brand the big boys use!

UMM no they dont the biggist firewood supplier in the country just had theres ripped out as it would not preform plus the 360 and pinosa are diffrent machines one is a firewood factory the other a processor :001_smile:

UMM no they dont the biggist firewood supplier in the country just had theres ripped out as it would not preform plus the 360 and pinosa are diffrent machines one is a firewood factory the other a processor :001_smile:

There are some huge firewood producers throughout Europe who use these machines without issues.

Pinosa call them 'machining centre for firewood' but everyone else calls them firewood processors , probably because that is what they do well.

Just for interest what did CW replace their Pinosa with? Thanks