Oil hose in MS200T

Sambo

Alright guys?! Just a quick question if I may?

I've been digging around in the oil tank of my old 200t and I can't seem to find an oil pipe or pickup body! I can't remember if they had one or where it is inside the tank! Do I need to hook it with something?!

Cheers!

If you think it's blocked my advice would be, remove the bar and chain,empty out the chain oil, pour in a little fuel and then gently rev with the bar off. Take care as the fuel will pressurise, especially if the saw is hot. Once fuel starts coming out of the oiling hole carefully remove the remove the fuel, refill with chain oil and check that's coming through.

Always works for me.

Cheers for all the help guys!

I don't think I've got any issues with oil to the bar and chain but I just didn't seem to be able to fish out the oil hose inside the tank - either because it is trapped back in the rear of the tank or not there! I'll have another go with something hooky!

That said, I have rinsed out the oil tank with fuel as advised - that brought out a ton of gunk and old sawdust ect.! So I'd recommend that!

One thing I'd add to the discussion it that if the oil pump is really not playing ball then I've found removing it completely from the machine, washing it in warm soapy water and drying it thoroughly before refitting it can work wonders!!

Yes a bit of bent wire should get it, what's you trying to get it for?

We'll I wasn't sure if it was just stuck backwards or if it had gone - or even if there was supposed to be one there!

Was keen to avoid a dry bar/chain due to oil not being able to get to the pump!