Liverpool area ......watch for this Van

IVECOKID

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HD 1080P LCD NIGHT VISION CCTV IN CAR DVR ACCIDENT CAMERA VIDEO RECORDER | eBay

This is exact one and same seller , you buy sd card separate and I put sd card is my laptop to view video, don't play about with the buttons just leave it recording ! It records in 5 min clips so it's easy to find clips .

Ste

Ste a question about this thing if you don't mind. do you have to have it plugged in at all times?

Or is that bad translation?

Thanks

The instruction leaflet says:

6. Focusing function:

Focus: video and photographs standby mode ,press the "key" and "down key" in

focus,maximum magnification of 4 times;

Not sure whether they've missed out the up in that first "key" and means press the up key and down key to focus in & out or whether there's another key you have to hold & press with the down key at the same time.

I didn't really have time to try it out properly but I want to make sure it works as it should because it's a chrimbo present for my daughter.

Ste a question about this thing if you don't mind. do you have to have it plugged in at all times?

Or is that bad translation?

Thanks

Yes , it has no battery reserve ,I plug mine in has soon has I start van and leave running all day.

If the Red light is flashing that means it's recording and a blue on light , I never play back any clips on it has I do that on my Microsoft phone or laptop has said just leave it running and all will be well.

Ste

Edited by IVECOKID

The instruction leaflet says:

6. Focusing function:

Focus: video and photographs standby mode ,press the "key" and "down key" in

focus,maximum magnification of 4 times;

Not sure whether they've missed out the up in that first "key" and means press the up key and down key to focus in & out or whether there's another key you have to hold & press with the down key at the same time.

I didn't really have time to try it out properly but I want to make sure it works as it should because it's a chrimbo present for my daughter.

I have never really looked at mine properly has said I just plug and played and left it has it was .

Ste

Any update on the actual scumbags?

Complete waste of time , they are known but unless you catch them breaking in or stealing your property nowt can be done . They have been photographed else were and put on Facebook book and looks like the Traveling gang unfortunately.

Ste