Tractor/trailer hire with driver?

ChrisPlumpton

Hiya guys,

I'm putting a quote together to remove 50, 45 to 50ft tall conifers. I'm looking for a contractor based in Cheshire that could supply me with a tractor and grain trailer with driver to remove chip and logs from the site. I'm just trying to put some figures together so would appreciate if anybody who is interested could provide me a day rate to supply me with tractor and trailer with driver. Site access is good and the tip site is 5 minutes away.

Cheers,

Chris.

Email: [email protected]

Tel: 07946 349969.

Farmers will unlikely want the sticky sap on their best food grade trailers. There is schemes in place were the same trailer will not lead farm muck and corn.

I also take it your not concerned about hire & reward regs using red diesel etc. I think it's about £25-32 per hour.

A better idea might be to get a waste firm in with a 40-50cubic metre hook loader bins.

Go find a farmer...

I was sitting in a tractor and trailer on harvesting when I read this las night...

The 'schemes' that were mentioned put simply are...

Before using the trailer for cereals after 'other work', it must be washed (pressure washer) inside and out.

Other than that, we use ours for all sorts throughout other times of the year....