While trying to bully Germany.....

Oakwilt

Northern Illinois University, 42 students shot today by another crazed white boy on legally prescribed drugs. 2 dead and many wounded.

The shooting was the fourth at a U.S. school within a week, the tenth this year.

On Feb. 8, a woman shot two fellow students to death before committing suicide at Louisiana Technical College in Baton Rouge. In Memphis, Tenn., a 17-year-old is accused of shooting and critically wounding a fellow student Monday during a high school gym class, and the 15-year-old victim of a shooting at an Oxnard, Calif., junior high school has been declared brain dead.

We're the best and know who our enemies are!!

If there were more armed students the situation could have been contained and the bad guy sorted...LMAO!!!!THATS FRIKKEN CRAZY!!!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did the American government under Reagan invent Hezbollah? The terrorists who killed over 200 hundred US Marines in a Beirut bomb blast in the 80s?

The al Quada/Bush Admin/Neocon conspiracy is an insult to any reasonably sane person's intellingence.

You need to read up on Zionismn! Bush, Blair, Brown,and a whole bunch of other big business leaders, who wage these wars for there own finnancial gain are nothing but zionist pigs..:thumbsdown:

You need to read up on Zionismn! Bush, Blair, Brown,and a whole bunch of other big business leaders, who wage these wars for there own finnancial gain are nothing but zionist pigs..:thumbsdown:

I'm all for whatever Bush, Blair, Brown and the zionist business leaders are doing if it means it annoys people like you, oakwilt, Ed and the other conspiracy theorists.

You guys need to grow up and see the world for what it is, not what you childish idealists want it to be.

Do you really think you guys are going to change the world by yapping on about zionist, bush/neocon conspiracy theories on an obscure arbforum read by about 60 people!?

I'd rather be on Bush's side any day of the week, what do you think we are fighting for? Natural resources are running out - wars are going to be fought over oil and fresh water in the future, so get used to it and decide whose side your on. If you dont like your government stand for parliment or congress or lobby politicians on your deluded conspiracy theories otherwise shut up.

Making puny rhetoric on obscure arb forums really isn't going to have much effect.

I'm all for whatever Bush, Blair, Brown and the zionist business leaders are doing if it means it annoys people like you, oakwilt, Ed and the other conspiracy theorists.

Making puny rhetoric on obscure arb forums really isn't going to have much effect.

Excellent post!

Hezbollah have a vitriolic hatred of America, seeing as I am pro American I cannot give them any credibility. They are terrorists who have no problems sending thousands of rockets onto Israeli civilians including children.

George Galloway is a self seeking imbecile with little or no credibility except within the quasi-left wing 'neo-cons are ruining the world' brigade. He saw fit to take leave of absence from his role as MP to appear on Celebrity Big Brother leaving his constituents without a parlimentary candidate while important votes were being cast in government. His reason - shamefaced self promotion.

If these are your heros then I hope you will enjoy living in the Islamic state that will surely come your way if you continue supporting the likes of Hezbollah and George Galloway with their crypto-fascist ideas and doctrines.

Hezbollah have a vitriolic hatred of America, seeing as I am pro American I cannot give them any credibility. They are terrorists who have no problems sending thousands of rockets onto Israeli civilians including children.

George Galloway is a self seeking imbecile with little or no credibility except within the quasi-left wing 'neo-cons are ruining the world' brigade. He saw fit to take leave of absence from his role as MP to appear on Celebrity Big Brother leaving his constituents without a parlimentary candidate while important votes were being cast in government. His reason - shamefaced self promotion.

If these are your heros then I hope you will enjoy living in the Islamic state that will surely come your way if you continue supporting the likes of Hezbollah and George Galloway with their crypto-fascist ideas and doctrines.

I'll be honest Tim I like the guy, he appears to have some backbone. Whether or not you or I share his views is a different matter. However, I have seen little or no evidence so far that makes be believe him to be a liar....wish I could say the same for Bush and Blair.

Here is a speech made in parilment, spoken with great clarity and commitment, which is often not the case on that particular stage.

FWIW, I believe he speaks the truth, if anyone can specifically prove otherwise then I'd like to hear about it. No hard feelings towards anyone in this thread, I'm keeping my personal views private but I still try to keep an open mind to that of others. Hey, he who listens learns.

worth a watch

[ame]

[/ame]