Husky 3120 xp sell or not to sell?

AdamnRalph

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get rid of it- horrible whining heavy old husky thing thatll blow up one day. Go and get an 066 stihl-lighter and itll last for years.

hey tommer,i will let you know a husky is hard to beat,i have a 394 xp,its 10 years old and one power house of a saw,a1 starter,and plenty of life left

hey tommer,i will let you know a husky is hard to beat,i have a 394 xp,its 10 years old and one power house of a saw,a1 starter,and plenty of life left

It is hard to beat, but having owned husky saws and both being a bag of unreliable crap, i would happily say that FOR ME, stihl beats them.

Haha- it wouldnt be the first on arbtalk. Its only my preference to stihl- there will be a million guys out there who think stihl are the biggest pile of poo ever and wil only touch husky. Its personal experince and preference that decides this debate. TBH nate if yu have spent that nuch on a saw its not worth selling for the loss you will inevitably make- as even in as new condition you will be hard pushed to justify charging much more than 50% of its original price, and you cn almost guarantee that you will find a use for it the day after you sell it!!

Swings and roundabouts chaps.880 for me.But my 395 is hard to beat,there you go,i keep an open mind.Keep your 3120,as a few have said if you sell it you'll wish you hadn't.It'll last you for years if it's like my 880 and only comes out the shed once in a while.But it's always there if you need it.I wouldn't like to borrow a big saw and i don't lend mine out.:001_smile:

I will have to put a 15" bar on it then make a bracket that sticks out 40" infront with a brick tied to it as a counter balance!:laugh1: On a serious note the saw weighs a smidge over 10 KG with no bar. What size bar would you recomend i get for general work 20" maybe?