New mower

widge34

We dont usually but the clients require it looking tidy 100% of the time, contracts are contracts and overrides our original advice of finishing in November. However, since this thread was about new mowers i thought i would post it, makes ya wonder why i bother...

As long as it's not cut too short it's fine It's not going to kill it!

Don't like doing it but needs must!

Next week is a full week on the mowers for me if it stays dry.

LOL, if it stays dry..good luck with that one...

You know something, heres me goin on about cuttin grass at this time of year, forgetting that I strimmed the grass on a church I do only last week..

ordinarily on my last cut I do the gutters for em an the church, this last year I left it late and decided I'd come back after the new year, then last week the fella at the church phones me and asks me to come up and do the gutters..

So why I was there I thought I might as well tidy up a bit and ended up cutting the grass...

Well more a grass verge than a lawn of any sort...

Still, there I was strimming back grass and here I am telling everyones else they must be mad :blushing:

LOL, if it stays dry..good luck with that one...

You know something, heres me goin on about cuttin grass at this time of year, forgetting that I strimmed the grass on a church I do only last week..

ordinarily on my last cut I do the gutters for em an the church, this last year I left it late and decided I'd come back after the new year, then last week the fella at the church phones me and asks me to come up and do the gutters..

So why I was there I thought I might as well tidy up a bit and ended up cutting the grass...

Well more a grass verge than a lawn of any sort...

Still, there I was strimming back grass and here I am telling everyones else they must be mad :blushing:

😂😂😂😂

I'm fed up with it if I'm honest.

I know it sounds bad to complain about earning money.... But when the grass cutting season over runs like it has this time it throws everything else out of sync.

I still have hedges to cut which should have been done ages ago.

Then normal winter stuff gets pushed back.

It will be March soon and the whole thing start again!

:thumbup:

Yeah we have been hoping it was going to dry up from Tuesday till last Friday when we cut our contract and we were right, or lucky not sure which.. :biggrin: Followed by a cloudy night too which was handy so no frost.

The majority of our contracts and private gardens had stopped in late November however with the mild climate we have had in the south the grass is growing like nuts. I don't like cutting in winter but needs must.

Tomorrow I'll be cutting our own grass as now the mrs has seen the pics and wants it done. Granted the grass is about 5 inches now :lol: