Recoil chainsaw lanyard

Steve Bullman

I recently purchased one from treegear here in australia.

so far it has been excellent especially the surprise at how much reach it does have when using a top handled saw.

only draw back so far was operator error on my part when I forgot about the extra length the bungie makes and let my ms 200 down onto a limb below me snapping the chain brake handle off.

like I said my fault for inattention.

has already saved me on a snag up with a tooth getting caught on a red gum log and I did not feel anything as it stretched out then released from the log .

I've had one of these for three months now and it's excellent. I've used most lanyards in the past and the only thing that stops me from saying it is the best is time, having seen and used Dury Lanyards for years I know the durability is important. They are expensive but at the end of the day you get what you pay for. The recoil is better than Stein leagues ahead of the teufelberger anti shock. I use it with a karabiner next to the saw which eliminates and stretch when lifting in to the tree. I'd recommend it to anyone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Worth every penny if you look after your kit it'll last! Had mine for 4 or the months and it's been awesome. I like the feel of the saw not being attached when you're getting out on those awkward prunes etc. Only using it in the 150 but have ordered another for the 200 now!