How much is coppice woodland worth an acre?

i live in broxbourne and tbh i dind know there was any woodland for sale, alot of it is also national trust and council

That's my native area too. I don't think there is at the moment but there has been a SSSI up for sale several times in the last few years. It was near the Paradise Park but not the bit that is Wildlife Trust or Gascoyne-Cecil Estates.

It seems to be a common theme that the value of any land bears no relation to what you could make from growing anything on it. Farmers have to diversify into non-farming businesses to make enough to pay for their land. Grant-surfing dominates decisions as to what to grow. With woodland especially, prices are pushed up by people who buy it just because they can, and have no idea what to do with it.

Not that anyone on here doesn't already know this, just ranting.

Also do you know what agents sign it was, just curious to find out abit more, also I haven't been down that way in about a month so it must have gone up quite recently

Paul Wallace, as I say I have no connection/interests in it, it's just something I saw and wondered about.

Think it's been up about 3 months as I had a bit of money from the sale of my tractor when I first saw it.