Firewood Processing Equipment Hire

Marko

i operate the machine its petrol i dont hire out on its own.Come down pensarn rhyd y clafdy to see me. I will not give my whole sale prices out to anyone thats between me and my loyal customers who have bean with me for the best part of 10years.With a labourer feeding and grading the timber we would need 2and a half days to process it all if we do it in 2 days thats a bonus.r u in boes yard or r u the place on the main road towards pentreuchaf ill call there ill be passing tomoz if thats ok.as u can understand i have a firewood buisness in this area i supply nearly all the shops and garages and also have a load of customers who buy loose loads off me.So i dont want to encourage anyone to sell logs .Ill need u to be honest from day 1 as im as straight as they come i wont mess people about and wont be messd about by anyone myself.so whats ur name behind all this technical log talking.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The names Richard.

We used to be the big white place on the main road but sold it year & a half ago. We are on the back road that runs from Mynedd Nefyn to Pentre Uchaf & the junction to Pistyll near Bo's yard.

Like I said we will only be selling from the gate & what we dont sell we will use ourselves. I understand you would not want to give out your prices, It was silly of me to ask. I will also understand if you dont want to do this as its so close to home & on your patch. Your welcome to pop in if your in the area.

now now kindlett, dont start getting upety like with us and 76AR !! :sneaky2:- if your customers are loyal theyll stay with you - dont worry

competition is healthy - it keeps us all on our toes - we dont stop people selling logs and sticks around us - it just makes you improve your service - thats if perfection can be improved :001_tt2::thumbup1:

if you dont want competition - dont hire out your machine - simplessss

joy its diffrent around here we dont step on each others toes were are retail customers are concerned .its diffrent with loose loads we all have adds in local paper its up 2 the punters who they ring then its up to us the suppliers to come up with the best deal so they come back for more.I wont advertise my kindling on here out of respect for u although im cheaper im very old fashioned in my ways sometimes most times it pays off other times not,as for the diagreement with me and 76ar 1,He hired my kindlet off me i drove miles to deliver to him didnt charge a penny for my time only the fuel.2,when i went to collect the machine he had not bean looking after it he hadnt greesed it it was filthy.3,I was waiting for an hour before he sent someone to his unit to load it with me .Also this is a side line for him as well as a very well payed job.At the end of the day i have a family to feed,like you i pay my way to the goverment.when you c people coping your ideas and doing it for the old johnny cash it ***** u off,never mind im working my machine for a while leave him be ,i was going to buy a chipper off him to hire out down here but its a no no,he also said on here i sent him a swearing message which i didnt do ,i have no time for the guy if he is reading this my postcode is ll53 7yn he can put it in his satnav and come on down if he has anything to say he was in the wrong hes welcome to hire his kindler out dont forget every one im cheaper and my machine has bean reconed to a kindlet turbo,so stick with me and fuelwood they build thease fab machines.

wyn,

as a part of the hire you agreed to show us how to use the machine.

you told me you wil be arriving at my unit at 11.00 when you rang me at 7.30am no one was there as they dont stary till 9.00

the machine was geased everyday, yes i hold my hand us it has some sawdust on it which was gogin to be cleaned off before you arrived.

if i was allowed the post the messgae on here i would for everyone to see wyn but it was full of inappropriate words and it will only get this thread blocked. iwill pm anyone the message to enlighten them what you are really like.

with regard to hiring out my kindler i am more expensive, not in the same country as you so what is the big deal. GROW UP.

carry on lad hire away a lot of english lads have done buisness with me over the years and im friends with all of them to this day .so dont make me out to be something im not on here please thank u i was not the person who bought this up in this thread i just replied to logbarons thread so as far as this goes subject closed.