AA Journals - what's going on?

Kveldssanger

Hi Gary and Jake, apologies for the replies here but I'm just back form holiday n somewhat bleary eyed...can't imagine why.

I'll find out tomorrow exactly WHERE we should be up to with AA Journals but Jake your situation concerns me. Either your membership is at Ordinary level, which doesn't receive the journal, or there's a problem with our new database...REALLY!

Will get back tomorrow.

Cheers both n apologies again..

Paul

No need for apologies, not receiving a reply within an hour I guessed you were at an event or on holiday ( a well earned one). It's not a biggie, just inquiring if I was up to date.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No need for apologies, not receiving a reply within an hour I guessed you were at an event or on holiday ( a well earned one). It's not a biggie, just inquiring if I was up to date.

Hi Gary, yes, you are current, in terms of 'hard copy' journals but the June 2016 edition is apparently available online at Taylor and Frances and that will be with you in the next couple of weeks...I hope.

Cheers..

Paul

I haven't received a March 2016 one either. Hmm!

Hi Chris, I'm really sorry about this, would you mind contacting Laura ([email protected] or tel. 01242 522152) at Head Office directly and hopefully she'll sort it once and for all :blushing:

The edition referred to for March 2016 is actually the last 2015 journal, i.e. Vol. 37 - Issue 4 (Dec. 2015.)

Vol. 38 - Issue 1 should have been with you on, or around, 17th June and Issue 2 on, or around, 8th July (according to the schedule Laura has from T&F...albeit she did say they're often a week later.)

Hoping we get this sorted for you and sharing your frustrations :001_huh:

Cheers..

Paul

Hmmmm. I haven't received any yet for this year. Had 3 arb mags from the same quarter sent to me though!

Hi Jake, sorry about this but can I trouble you to contact Laura too, or Stephen (Hodsman), in the hope of getting this problem resolved.

Again [email protected] / [email protected] or tel. 01242 522152.

Thanks, n sorry again..

Paul

Hi Chris, I'm really sorry about this, would you mind contacting Laura ([email protected] or tel. 01242 522152) at Head Office directly and hopefully she'll sort it once and for all :blushing:

The edition referred to for March 2016 is actually the last 2015 journal, i.e. Vol. 37 - Issue 4 (Dec. 2015.)

Vol. 38 - Issue 1 should have been with you on, or around, 17th June and Issue 2 on, or around, 8th July (according to the schedule Laura has from T&F...albeit she did say they're often a week later.)

Hoping we get this sorted for you and sharing your frustrations :001_huh:

Cheers..

Paul

Hi Paul,

To clarify, I have all 2015 volumes (I-IV). I don't however have any Volume 38 journals for this year, so will speak with Laura about that.

Again, thanks for your help. :)

Hi Jake, sorry about this but can I trouble you to contact Laura too, or Stephen (Hodsman), in the hope of getting this problem resolved.

Again [email protected] / [email protected] or tel. 01242 522152.

Thanks, n sorry again..

Paul

Hey Paul,

Already been contacted by Stephen (he's on the ball and seen the post).

I'm just waiting on the second one.

Cheers.

• 2 months later...