Constructionline

Buzz

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

my mate has it buzz it was a requirement of edinburgh council (building works) but having it got him a contract for scottish water ( i sub to him for the fencing) but he says it was quite a drawn out procedure to get it and they want paid.

I am going through the process at the moment as well as achilles, ISO 9001 and CHAS. I have been told by 3 or 4 companies of different trades that it really helps at the pre-tender stage, and obviously a lot of construction / Utility companies demand it. Its not going to suddenly win work but its going to give a flying start when tendering.

It's something we really need to look into as well Matt..... the Highland Council want their contractors to be constructionline registered...

If you find out any more about it please let me know...

For the princely sum of 90.00 they will send you a PQQ Pack :)

i joined a similar thing to constructionline about 6 months ago, some aspects are good like industry contacts, pre qualification tips and advice etc also like has said before alot of construction and utility companies now want construction line registered contractors. the downside i found was getting bombarded by a huge amount of emails, literature from them and companies they shared my details with!!