Embarassing moment....

Simon Rotheram

ha very funny. i did something similer myself my boss was telling me about a gardener that attacks every shurb with a hedge trimmer and we came across his nasty work one day. any way a few days later my boss was speaking to some guy in passing which turned out to be the very guy which i never knew and the time. some how the conversation topic was pruning so i had brought up the previous conversation that me and the boss had a few days before so am busy slating this poor mans workmanship and the boss's face just dropped. me being blonde never noticed and carried on slating him, on the way back to the van the boss dropped the bomb shell ow how silly i felt:blushing: he was peeing him self all the way home lol

When out stumping yesterday had a big list of stumps to do,looked at the street name and i thought it was bishop street so got there,had lunch then went looking for number 26.Went to what i thought was 26 and they say no it wasnt.then went to ask a few neighbours (twice) and they did no anything about 26.Then after getting a stump job from ones of the neighbours i looked at my job sheet again and it was Bristol street i was after.I felt really embarrased then,luckily it was only 5mins away :blushing:

We had a client called Mrs Divers, so as a joke we were, (to ourselves) calling her Mrs Muff all day.

Hey up lads, Mrs Muffs here!

Go and ask Mrs Muff for a cup of tea Craig!

You get the picture.

Anyhow, at the end of the day Craig went up to her and said, "Mrs Muff !! We've finished now, do you want to come and have a look"

I could have crawled into the smallest of holes :scared1:

• 8 months later...

Went to look at a job the other day bloke said his wifes horse had died and they needed the garden tided so they could bury it. I said well you will need it done quick then thinking the horse would start to honk a bit. He replied it wont be here for 2 weeks, then he told be it was being cremated and would be in a little casket. I did wonder how they would get it through the gate.

Went to look at a job the other day bloke said his wifes horse had died and they needed the garden tided so they could bury it. I said well you will need it done quick then thinking the horse would start to honk a bit. He replied it wont be here for 2 weeks, then he told be it was being cremated and would be in a little casket. I did wonder how they would get it through the gate.

:lol::lol:

:thumbup: