Prussic loops

Jonesie

if you tie a knot for someone else does it not have to have a ser number and be tested etc?

/

the rope you sell should be sold with the batch and seriel no and should really be on the rope but that is the users prob as long as you give them the details

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its incredible but I too have came across people who have been doing arb for long time and dont know how to tie a bouble fisherman's knot. And I dont except the argument of 'its been such a long time since I had tie one' - bullsh$$t its like riding a bike once you've learnt it stays forever... Maybe a little rusty if you haven't done it in ages but you'll soon get there!

:scared:

And how on earth can there be climbers that dont want to learn these basic knots. I'm always wanting to find out more about knots and which to use where etc... I think it would be a hell of usefull thread!

Jack-arb