Beaconsfield, Bedford and Radlett - Grounds staff and experienced climbing arborists.

Ian Haynes

Bartlett Tree Experts are a privately owned Arboricultural Company in the UK and Ireland and leaders in the Tree Care industry with contracting offices nationwide.

Bartlett provides a discerning service to private and public clients who require an exceptional level of tree work and customer service.

Our services are not only limited to Tree Surgery but extend to Soil Management, Pest and Disease Control, Mature Tree Planting, Research & Development, Diagnostic Services and Consultancy.

We currently have several job vacancies available in the Beaconsfield, Bedford and Radlett offices, for grounds staff and experienced climbing arborists to fit into established teams and help cope with our expanding client base.

Relevant NPTC qualifications are desired and a Pre-97 drivers license or C1 plus E is required for all positions.

Salary is dependant on qualifications and experience.

We require someone to start as soon as possible.

To apply for this role, please email your CV and contact details to: [email protected]

Contact Telephone: 01707 649018

Bartlett Tree Experts is an equal opportunity employer

Thanks & Regards

Ian

Ian Haynes

Arboricultural Representative

Bartlett Tree Experts

ISA Certified Arborist (Certificate ID Number UI-1120A)

Arboricultural Association Approved Contractor

Mature Tree Planting | Pruning | Felling | Soil Management | Pest and Disease Control | Consultancy | Lightning Protection.

Shenley Lodge Farm, Ridge Hill, Radlett, Hertfordshire. WD7 9BG| Tel: 01707 649018 | Fax: 01707 649652 | Email:[email protected]| Website: Bartlett Tree Experts: The International Leader in Residential and Commercial Tree Care

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this looks a great vacancy for the older members of the industry but once again it seems that any decent climber/ground worker need not apply if they do not have a pre 97 driving license or has been able to get C1 !!!!!!!!!!

A valid point, but it does not mean that these people can not apply.

Thanks & Regards

Ian

Ian Haynes

Bartlett Tree Experts

Mature Tree Planting | Pruning | Felling | Soil Management | Pest and Disease Control | Consultancy | Lightning Protection.

Shenley Lodge Farm, Ridge Hill, Radlett, Hertfordshire. WD7 9BG| Tel: 01707 649018 | Fax: 01707 649652 | Email:[email protected]| Website: Bartlett Tree Experts: The International Leader in Residential and Commercial Tree Care

What's happened to your outfit in cheshire? I heard you had layed guys off?

Thanks for asking, but I'm not in a position to answer or make comments on this.

Thanks & Regards

Ian

Ian Haynes

Bartlett Tree Experts

maybe the vacancy shout state that a pre 97 license or persons with C1 would be preferable then . i would hate to see people put off just because they think that they would not be considdered because they can not tow . hope all goes well in recruting new staff or even some staff that have been previously employed by Bartlets

What's happened to your outfit in cheshire? I heard you had layed guys off?

The guy i have worked for most recently has had 2 EX bartlett guys ring up, So yes thay have laid people off, Not that that has much to do with this mind but just thought id clarify.

Good luck at finding good people for the posts, There are plenty out there at the moment unfortunatley

The guy i have worked for most recently has had 2 EX bartlett guys ring up, So yes thay have laid people off, Not that that has much to do with this mind but just thought id clarify.

Good luck at finding good people for the posts, There are plenty out there at the moment unfortunatley

the strange thin is im down in cornwall and cant seem to find any more staf lol

I used to be the Senior Foreman at the Bedford office, up until roughly 4-5 years ago.....

I've applied for these jobs through both the attached e-mail address, AND to the Bedford office direct.....

Never even got the courtesy of a returned call, or a replied to e-mail.

Seem like such a big waste, especially as i tick every box on your criteria AND THEN SOME!