M Large Present the Brand New Hakki Pilke CS1000

Steve Bullman

No and if mortimer is right about the price am glad I did a deal with Jim at caledonian for another palax 100s power speed .Not only saved a few thousand but getting the original not a copy of the machine.Be interesting to see how many they sell..

Cheers Chris

Mortimer is right ( I always am:lol:) the prices is off a price list that another member emailed me. Why would HP copy a palax there machines have been changing from the straight lines into curves over the last 5 years. :001_smile:

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hope it's built heavier than a Palax, sneeze on one of those and something bends.

How much is a posch 360? Was impressed by how thick the metal was on those

Edit: one thing that lets the posch down is conveyor is fixed, no side to side movement like Palax or others

Edited by Wood wasp

hope it's built heavier than a Palax, sneeze on one of those and something bends.

Edit: one thing that lets the posch down is conveyor is fixed, no side to side movement like Palax or others

£20k ish fixed conveyor does let it down

That's what I like about the Tajfun it's built like a brick outhouse of all the demos I had the taj was the most well built and thought out. Splitting chamber could do with been a couple of inches wider. There is a lot of electrics on it time will tell how these stand up to dust & damp.

Thought the Cs100 would be a lot quicker than it is in the demo but this May be down to operator!!

Same weight as palax 1.85 tonnes (mine nearly 10 years old and nothing bent yet)

Tajfun 400 950kgs. posch 360 1.1 tonne from memory price probably round £18K ?

Cheers Chris