gravity fed chipper on "coppicing" jobs?

Quadbike, tractor etc. out of reach at the moment, I'm thinking about something that won't cost too much and can be multifunctional; dragged to coppicing jobs as well as on domestic arb jobs. I have double cab pick up, so chipper at the back and trailer towed behind could be a good, cheap set up for jobs where chip has to be removed.

Thank you for suggestions of particular models. Any brands to stay away from or others that are affordable and really worth it?

I use an old flail mower I bought cheaply. It's a Turner and smashes the small stuff up easily, after I have cut with a long reach hedger I lay the brash on the deck and keep going over it with the flail. Bit of a bugger on the tyres if you're using it on bramble but it is an option for you to try.

• 3 weeks later...

I have used my cs 100 dragging it around when felling fist thinning ash and it handled the chipping fine, however dragging 200kg of machine on small wheels on what I'd call gentle terrain is not easy. I decided in a similar situation if it one or two days work ill use the cs100 again but get my fabricator mate to make some wheels similar to the outer tractor wheels with the lugs welded to the inner wheel to reduce surface pressure. But if it's more like a weeks work I will hire a tracked chipper for one day on the last day and ensure I leave lanes to move the chipper down as I do the felling bit.