stihl 038 av super

landyman

hi chaps. ok i have a stihl 038 av super and am in the proccess of sell ing it. So on that basis i thought even before i put an add in the classifieds id just ask if there was anybody that was particularily looking for one. Id rather sell it on here to sombody in the industry than put it on ebay and have some pikey scum **** get his hands on it. S if there is enough interest and ppl make the right kinda offers then i will put some pics up etc. Imguessing ti is one of the earlier saws by the shape of the chainbrake. Saw has had a very easy life judging by the fact that the chain at tho mo is a round ground chisel and i think most ppl stopped using them around about the fall of the roman empire. Have put new av mounts all round on it and serviced it. Chain is sharp but to be honest bar and sprocket are past their best. Carb settings made spot on. Starts better than my new husky 372. Not used it much myself but rather sombody else gets use out of it rather than sitting in my garage. Any ideas suggestions or comments welcome. cheers

stick it on fleabay... you'll get the best price there.

good saw in its day... but its day was 20years ago...

they are common, fairly cheap, and really shouldnt tempt a serious professional unless they hate their own hands.

good luck with the sale tho