Help a girl out?

Female Arb

There have been many facebook requests recently, yet this is the only one thats caused an argument. And you wonder why females dont want to work in the industry or be part of something like arbtalk. Adam and his partner have done nothing wrong, they have only asked for a facebook like.

Chill out people.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems that way to me. Funny how members react when it's their 'own sort' that are being deceitful.

This whole Female Arb thing is a scam to get likes on Facebook. There is 'one' picture of the young lady on both their website and Facebook site. She's pretending to swing an axe, she's wearing full make-up, shorts and a pair of wellies!

If this was anyone outside of the trade they would be a dirty rotten scoundrel.

Here we go!

How is it deceitful? I sorry i have lost you. If all you have time for is coming on here and then to belittle someone else's business then you are a sad individual.

And as for having a dig at my girl friend for coming and splitting a few logs with me , whats wrong with that? seriously tell me....

Like i said people on this website are a joke. we aren't not returning likes....and i realize most people do this sort of thing for a reaction.....

Think its about time Steve Bullman had a review of some of the 'Senior' members on here.

Yes we got more likes , and its a great help to our business. We have returned the likes where possible , so it isn't one sided.

I honestly don't get your problem.

Thanks for your delightful response about my photos!

As for the "dirty rotten scoundrel" comment....

I'm not the one going around trolling the web causing arguments.

For your information me and my other half run an arb business and so what if I enjoy having a go and splitting some logs for god sake!!

Your damed if you do and damed if you don't on this sight!

Way to make a bad name for a whole industry...

I've only posted 3 times on this site and had people like you for all of them.

I'm done with this site

Stop digging! You've been 'caught with Ya pants down'', and don't like it.

Looking at your website and Facebook the pair of you seem to run a good set-up

Arbtalk has over thirty thousand members, I think you would be foolish not to use it anymore.

Trolling!!!:001_rolleyes:

How's that then? They both work in the business, don't they? :confused1:

Yes we do, i dont wish to disclose my other halves name on here, however i am full time and she is part time. office work..... and helping with the logs which terribly offended some people.

Thanks to those who are supporting us though.

Stop digging! You've been 'caught with Ya pants down'', and don't like it.

Looking at your website and Facebook the pair of you seem to run a good set-up

Arbtalk has over thirty thousand members, I think you would be foolish not to use it anymore.

Trolling!!!:001_rolleyes:

'Caught with ya pants down?' in what sense ?

Yes we do, i dont wish to disclose my other halves name on here, however i am full time and she is part time. office work..... and helping with the logs which terribly offended some people.

Thanks to those who are supporting us though.

You're welcome. I personally don't see any difference in your other half asking for Facebook likes to anybody else. Like I said, don't stay away if there are a few people that get on your nerves. There are people on here that irritate the crap out of me, and I don't doubt I do the same to others. That's just life and if it's too bad, there's always the ignore button.:001_smile:

Your opinion is unwanted.

Just wanting to promote our business and thought people in the same industry could help out and I'm happy to return the favour by clicking like on all there pages too....

Don't see how that's a bad thing?

HI FEMALE BUMP FOR all the best mate to YOU AND YOUR CHAP DO WORRY ABOUT HE SAID THANKS JON :thumbup: