If you have a problem don't contact Monarch Airlines

RichieR

I wouldn't have a Clue how to do twitter

Find a friend with a lot of friends on Facebook and followers on twitters get them to post it out there. Once it spreads through the networks people who have an axe to grind or are upset by it spread the word.

I've used it to some degree of success while battling a well known insurance company that had a huge media campaign at the time.

I'm guessing monarch may not care what they look like on social media

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Mortimer. What I have done is put it on my wife's Facebook. Also the campaign that run the aspen duty reduction on here I am putting something on there. I thought about it and am asking people if they had the same offer by monarch and had things stolen previously or has it happen since. If they have and reported it then Monarch have ignored the problem and then they will be right in the s**t

I finally managed to contact Monarch Today and really they couldn't give a s***. I ask if they are going to warn their staff not to ask passengers to put hand luggage in the hold and they said its an isolated incident. I asked were they calling police and they do it only once a month. Then sent me an e mail full of sh**.

Well as far as isolated incident , I just been told one of our regulars had a fall in Spain and had to be flown home to Scotland ten days ago. The husband had to drive back from Spain and so 2 nurses flew out to take wife home. Monarch asked theno to put their hand luggage in the hold and guess what both of them were robbed . Isolated incident my ar**

I had problems with that airline and will never fly with them again

I don't blame you after this . If it was me I wouldn't mind but it's my old girl and as she only flew home because her youngest sister had died then it's making my blood boil