Sale Rep for Stump Grinding

Stefan Palokangas

You wont like this... that multi tip system is too aggressive for your machine and its belt and clutch. The green wheel is only one concept i think is good in principle. My system uses Green teeth 700 Reds , it works fantastic on mine, if i was you you should consider.... cant find them but its a company who run you grinder with a different wheel and i think green teeth 900 pocket teeth,on a wheel which they make. Its the dogs B.

Stump Removal News | Southern Stump Removal it could be these who sell it ?

In fact, after thinking about it, while you machine is still looking good see if you can trade it for a jo Beau, and save some money on repairs and make money on productivity. Your would probably get back what you paid for it, i did, didn't loose a penny on what i paid just on down time, i dont often post about grinding but the JB grinder is the muts nuts.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats the only downfall if there is one.... wish it was diesel, i have had predator grinders but with lots of faults , i am also considering the carlton 5014, think its worth a punt, forget p50 and other hydraulic powered grinders , just look at how the power drops on dull teeth or wet ground, for me its all about reliability , and grind productivity, the Jo Beau working on reds, pocket teeth is as all inspiring as a compact grinder can be, i mostly do clients with money , in very tight locations, ( no trailer access ) so the set up works great, this is it folded on the landy, sorry cant show you all the tools as its a secret :001_rolleyes:

That folding cutting head works well for your set up.

I'll check if i can buy one of those wheels and compare them. If they are easy on the machine then it make sense to get it.

Joshar, how is work in Sweden?

I'm Swedish myself but havent been there for 12 years or so, i used to work with felling trees beside power lines for Sydkraft and Vattenfall. That was hard work !

Should of also said, my set up, landy- grinder brings in the vast majority of work, every place i go folk ring me and say ' i seen your tuck........' god bless Landrover and Jo Beau and all who sail on them :thumbup: i did hear there was a man who sells Bandits on her who sells Jo Beau. :thumbup1:

Guilty as charged.

I'll check if i can buy one of those wheels and compare them. If they are easy on the machine then it make sense to get it.

Joshar, how is work in Sweden?

I'm Swedish myself but havent been there for 12 years or so, i used to work with felling trees beside power lines for Sydkraft and Vattenfall. That was hard work !

See if this link works Predator Wheel - Greenteeth

if i did keep mine this is what i was going to put on.

That folding cutting head works well for your set up.

Yes, would not be without it, also its weight , its just over half the weight of a predator , is it 600kg ? about. Another handy trick, from the back of the truck it can be ramped up onto retaining walls, did one a few weeks ago in Lyme and the wall was close to 7' high, backed up and ramped it on top, job done.

I am going to be selling my Jo Beau m500 chipper , going to buy the new tw230, know anyone who would like a 5 month old machine ? its only done about 15 hours from new or a tw dealer to trade it to ?