free festival tickets!

josharb87

wahey, on wednesday me and my groundie done half day at the Cambridge folk festival Cambridge Folk Festival thought we'd push our luck and ask for some freebies, pestered them again today, and got 2 full passes for the 4 days!

well chuffed, half the artists arnt even folk music which is a bonus!

much better than a cuppa tea :001_tongue:

think all those blondes are all folked up in the 'pimms' tent

if you are there sunday night josh call me up i may be able to sort evening meal out in our backstage food tent. theres a good after show party backstage well worth staying for (last year we partied till 6 am then went and cooked breakfast for 200 at 7 am

think all those blondes are all folked up in the 'pimms' tent

if you are there sunday night josh call me up i may be able to sort evening meal out in our backstage food tent. theres a good after show party backstage well worth staying for (last year we partied till 6 am then went and cooked breakfast for 200 at 7 am

nice one mate, i picked the tickets up a couple hours after seeing you, had a hard job getting 2 out of him! will be there tommorrow night and sunday night to see a rockabilly act which should be a laugh, although gotta be at work at 7am monday . . . and a drive down to kent sunday morning . . . sure gallons of red bull will save me once again :001_smile: