Saws and climbing kit gone.

Graham

Thanks lads.

No cctv covering the area but a security patrol in the car park. It's amazing no one sees anything. As the doors deadlock they had to push one window in, climb through it and kick the other window out. Then break into a strongbox and feed the gear through smashed window...we have enough trouble with the doors open!

Have borrowed some gear from local companies so can get by....shame there's no insurance payout:sad:

Just got to get on with it:001_smile:

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The worst thing is they take your livelyhood away & there's no comeback on them even if they are caught. They should be given community work to do...Sweeping the streets, litter picking & such. NOT for pay, but to earn the money to repay you for lost business & equipement.

It has been said before about making them wear bibs identifying them as wrongdoers & the scrotes saying it was demeaning to have passers by shouting abuse at them. I would have bibs with 'I am a theif' written on them & let people shout what they like at them. I you don't want it happening to you keep yer sticky mits OFF other people's kit. Not enough deterrent these days thanks to the bleeding hearts brigade.

Rant over!!..........Hands in the chipper.......I like it.....I like it a LOT:001_tt1::001_tongue: