Samsung Solid Extreme

Killa Ferret

I've just got one of these to replace my Orange Tokyo.

"Following on from previous models Samsung Solid and Samsung B2700, the Samsung Solid Extreme takes ruggedised features to the next level. Whether in the severe wet or cold, the Samsung Solid Extreme is designed for tough conditions particularly benefiting outdoor workers and those leading an active outdoor life. The IP rating of 57 means the Samsung Solid Extreme has a high immunity to dust and water surviving drops from a height of up to 2m and even full water submersion up to 1m. Sand and dust will no longer clog up consumer's devices, nor will a drop into white water rapids or a toilet bowl prevent it from working"

"The Samsung Solid Extreme also has the functionality to suit outdoor conditions and loud surroundings, with a one-touch torchlight, an extremely loud speaker, customisable vibration and caller notification designed for loud surroundings. It features acoustic noise cancellation technology so that conversations can be heard loud and clear over background noise, such as drilling or hammering.

Lets see how it fares falling out of a tree and talking with background chipper / chainsaw noise :001_cool: i'll let it you know how im getting on with it.

Coming soon - Silky Katanaboy ( on order :001_tt1: )

Dan

samsung-solid-extreme-mobile-phone.jpg.968fd210e7b1802ae305b8b3f16f4b8a.jpg

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looks the biz, have to say my old blackberry curve took some stick and only recently gave up due to tracker ball malfunction, have got the new bold now but dont think it will take the beating the other one got. does the samsung have email? may be a hit if it has.

I got an unlocked one off amazon for £101.95 plus free shipping, came 2 days later :001_cool:

Samsung press release.

SAMSUNG launches the Solid Extreme - designed for the wide open spaces | News from SAMSUNG

Theres a stack of positive reviews out there aswell

http://www.mobilefun.co.uk/sim-free-samsung-b2100-solid-extreme-red-p18933.htm

Dan

Edited by Killa Ferret