burned trees

naturarbo

this at 750ms been taken in Monchique at 800ms highest mountain in algarve.after this medronho cause i was in the place wheres it was born

Well you learn something every day, i never new you could make fruit brandy from an Arbutus unedo , i bet it tastes lovely ? :thumbup1:

Lovely pics - can smell the clean air! Mate of mine has a place near Aljezur (fantastic fish market, lovely Tamborril / Monkfish) where we stay on kitesurf trips.

Carrapeterria beach for the big days. When the wind was absent we used to head up in the mountains - you live in a lovely place.

Sorry if I've misplelt place names.

Russ

Lovely pics - can smell the clean air! Mate of mine has a place near Aljezur (fantastic fish market, lovely Tamborril / Monkfish) where we stay on kitesurf trips.

Carrapeterria beach for the big days. When the wind was absent we used to head up in the mountains - you live in a lovely place.

Sorry if I've misplelt place names.

Russ

It is a lovely place, but i remember i once had a not so lovely time , 1982 as a young lad on a motorbike touring holiday around eu, i pulled onto what i believed to be a camp site with my motorbike on the Algarve , GB sticker on the mud flap and started to put up my one man tent..... only to feel stones raining down on me, i left me tent half erect ,jumpt on my motorbike and through a hail of raining stones beating down on me sped off, i had by mistake pulled onto a massive true gypsy site and as it was Malvinas season they were stoning me with rocks and not too happy. Funny what things happen in life.