tree man69

tree man69

hi all im looking for a bit of weekends wark im from Middlesbrough hi have all ticket thanks

More info needed really.what tickets.how many years you been in the industry,can you drive etc, sell your self a lot more. There's plenty out there looking for work. Just some advice:thumbup:

Still not enough info.

sell yourself properly.

"Hi im so and so with x amount of experience with this and that ticket, clean driving licence, own kit likes pugs ect ect"

as an employer it really infuriates me when people phone me up saying

"ave you got any work mate?"

Me " yes thanks plenty"

First I am not your mate, second I am your potential employer and would like to be asked treated in the correct manner.

Rant over!

Very poor advert but it's often said that the best engineers are the worst business people.

tree man69,

I'm good at writing.

Send me a private message with info including:

• How you got into the industry
  • What sort of work you've done (domestic, commercial, big forestry, small woodland, road/railnutility, line clearance, whatever)
  • What tickets you have
  • How happy you are with climbing - Can you use spikes? Can you do heavy rigging?
  • What tools/machines you can use
  • What tools/machines you own and come with you. Do you bring spikes? Do you bring a tophandle? Do you have an 88 with 4' bar?
  • Can you do maintenance on tools/machines?
  • The area you are happy to work in.
  • Do you arrive in a car, tipper truck, 4x4 or on the bus?
  • What sort of guy you are - Good crack on a team? Serious, head down and work hard type?
  • Are you a freelancer or a proper subcontractor? Do you have public liability insurance?

AND ANYTHING ELSE YOU CAN SAY ABOUT WORK YOU HAVE DONE. The list above is not the only things you can say.

I'll write you an advert and you can post it in a new thread. No charge for this service. Happy to help.