Bio fuels

jojam

Aspen is very good in husky 356xp but i run 3 ms 260 stihls along side them for training and they do not seem to like it wich is a bit strange ?? .Bio oil is good if you use the saw all the time. but it goes hard on the bar when left for to long and you have to strip the saw down and get it all out wich is a bit of a pain and it is not as good on big bars and chains but it is much better for the enviroment so thumbs up

Aspen is very good in husky 356xp but i run 3 ms 260 stihls along side them for training and they do not seem to like it wich is a bit strange ?? .Bio oil is good if you use the saw all the time. but it goes hard on the bar when left for to long and you have to strip the saw down and get it all out wich is a bit of a pain and it is not as good on big bars and chains but it is much better for the enviroment so thumbs up

Mmm interesting i have both orange an white an orange not really practical to jist run the husky's on it then.Would need to be all of them or none of them:confused1:

i run purely aspen in all my kit,

husky 340e, 254xp, 372xp stihl 192t, ht75, 084, FS420 dont have a problem with any once the carbs have been retuned on some of them, so the age of saw doesnt seem to be a big issue if its well tuned

only downside i have found is the exhuasts seem to be rusting a bit probably due to the lack of excess oil being burnt

also it doesnt deteriorate like petrol, it will still be fine to use after years not months, I also run stihl bioplus oil in all my saws

Edited by Charlieh

We use it, and are thinking of becoming dealers for it. We have used it now for 18 months, and apart from having to change some diaphrams in the carb's, and adjust them, we have had no ill effects. All our saws are Stihl. It removes the idiot element of mixing two stroke oil and having tail ends putting red diesel in the saws (again!!)

use it on my hedge cutters found if i did a straight day hedge cutting i would get carbon monoxide poisening not the case with aspen,tryed it on my saws as i found monoxide poisening an issue thinning in the middle the summer in the woods but some of my saws had issues though, i tryed to run them on aspen my 4 month old 200t sudenly needed a new carb{nothing new there!) but my 6 year old blower loves it!?