Selling saws😥

div_h

I'm thinking of selling all my saws (I have 3) and just buying 1.

The reason I'm putting it to you lot is ones ported and a bit of a loony and noisy :biggrin:and I don't want to sell it to any1:confused1::confused1: is it ok to sell a ported saw on the bay? I do love it but it's got to go:thumbdown:

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What? Are you crazy?! Keep the 346! It's called a back-up saw! Trust me, it's vital! That's why I have so many ;) and I have back-up back-up saws, just in case

I here you eddy but it's doing nothing now I've removed all the trees from my garden so it's not needed😥 my dad thought he could borrow at the golf course for bigger stuff when his little 211 wouldn't cut it (no pun intended) but when he heard it he thought agains it lol

Sell the 135 & 171 but keep the 346. As you say, it's ported, so it won't be down much on the 550. Besides, as said, it'll be a good backup. If you have to sell all three to fund just one and the ported 346 isn't enough for you. Then skip the 550 and go straight to the 560.

On the other hand, you're saying "... now all the trees have gone from the garden." Just keep the 346, it sounds like you're not going to be using it much now.

Edited by TGB

Sell the 135 & 171 but keep the 346. As you say, it's ported, so it won't be down much on the 550. Besides, as said, it'll be a good backup. If you have to sell all three to fund just one and the ported 346 isn't enough for you. Then skip the 550 and go straight to the 560.

On the other hand, you're saying "... now all the trees have gone from the garden." Just keep the 346, it sounds like you're not going to be using it much now.

But I still cut logs n stuff at the golf course so it's not to much for the old boy he cuts it just so it fits on the trailer, and it a bit loud for the poor golfers lol and I'm 1 of them 👍

No reason why you cant sell a ported saw on ebay. However it probably wont make much more than a standard run of the mill 346 saw. Just depends if 2 people want itr badly enough I guess.

Saw prices will also most likely start going up over the next month on ebay. I got a couple to stick on there including a 394 as ive got to many and need to actually use the new/boxed 395 ive had stuck in the cupboard for nearly a year....

But I still cut logs n stuff at the golf course so it's not to much for the old boy he cuts it just so it fits on the trailer, and it a bit loud for the poor golfers lol and I'm 1 of them 👍

When I was a greenskeeper, I ran an 051 and an 090 on the course, although they never moaned when I ran any saw as they usually had full log stores by the end of the day.

What? Are you crazy?! Keep the 346! It's called a back-up saw! Trust me, it's vital! That's why I have so many ;) and I have back-up back-up saws, just in case

Ha ha ha. This post reminds me of when I joined here. I asked if I should sell my 2 saws and buy 1. Eddy you advised me that you could never have enough saws. Well I now have 6 and it was great advice.