new boots again

burrell_

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why CP? It looks to be a really dull job to me tbh.

Are you to old to join the army? Might be with trying to join the (ahem) RMP they have a CP branch. Otherwise you can't compete with the SF boys.

Or perhaps try 21 or 23 SAS bit you'd need to dedicate a lot of time.

Edited by fen01

So when I'm on the door the girlies look at my badge and it says close protection not door suipivisor... No only joking!

Don't know just intreasts me, I did a one day course with Galahad and he said if I went to Poland on his course he would pass on work to me but it's a bit of money to not get any thing.

A guy I work with has his and het only people he looked after was Jedwood.....!

I'm 34 I filled in the application on army jobs and it says I'm only suitable for the TA.

My brother was a WEO Officer in the Navy and did some training with the SBS on the training ship in Weymouth and in Poole, he said it was brilliant.

How can I get in 21 or 23 SAS?

Just go to your local army recruiting office and ask about the reserves. Get some brooches then go back and say what you want to join. Then stand by for the thrashing of you life... And enjoy!

Fortune favours the brave

Just go to your local army recruiting office and ask about the reserves. Get some brooches then go back and say what you want to join. Then stand by for the thrashing of you life... And enjoy!

Fortune favours the brave

Thanks I'll give it ago and let you know how I get on...

So when I'm on the door the girlies look at my badge and it says close protection not door suipivisor... No only joking!

Don't know just intreasts me, I did a one day course with Galahad and he said if I went to Poland on his course he would pass on work to me but it's a bit of money to not get any thing.

A guy I work with has his and het only people he looked after was Jedwood.....!

I'm 34 I filled in the application on army jobs and it says I'm only suitable for the TA.

My brother was a WEO Officer in the Navy and did some training with the SBS on the training ship in Weymouth and in Poole, he said it was brilliant.

You normally need at least three tours behind you to get any serious cp work with a reputable firm. I'm het trained and used to work overseas for a private security firm. Not all it's cracked up to be, I'd forget about it if I was you.

The soles are soft

And this is what's happening on both boot

I am a real fan of air streams but 7 months after the last pair come on

I'm on my 4th pair of Airstreams. First three were great.

The midsole on the current ones started splitting after a few months and it now absorbs water. They are literally falling apart.

My foot stays dry but i can hear the sole squelching. They'll need replacing before they are a year old! Rubbish

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk mobile app.

The midsole on the current ones started splitting after a few months and it now absorbs water. They are literally falling apart.

My foot stays dry but i can hear the sole squelching. They'll need replacing before they are a year old! Rubbish

They must of changed the material used or something probably to save money on manufacturing! Really isn't on.

Dads had 3 pairs of Meindl Woodwalker And the mostly last him over a year

The 3rd pair he is on now are falling apart he started using them in November

I don't no if they have changed the way they are making the boot or what but its a shame they are not lasting as long

Oh well time to find a new boot