Got myself a Legend

TimberCutterDartmoor

Single Sprocket Cover Nut

15,500 rpm

Beautiful sound.

Should have had one years ago so thought I'd better get one for the mantelpiece quick (landed in the post today). When I started in Forestry, harvesting small hardwoods, I was the only chap in the gang with an 026; these and the 254XP reigned. I'm still a Stihl man but, I've given in! Something about the sound of one of these screaming in the distance of a winter woodland is pure magic; emotive memories. Going to play with it tommorow... oh oh ooh!

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

16062009311.jpg.11537a6e1850f1eddeb04ebd6ed349e4.jpg

16062009313.jpg.d67316e607429871e136e3daba5e9753.jpg

Can't believe how excited I am about a chainsaw again!!! Positively dreaming about playing with it tommorow. What's come over me? I've never owned a Husky before, let alone acted like this in the presence of one. Looking at everything there is on the 242 and 254, I wish I had millions to open a factory reproducing them with Husks permission. Imagine that, 242s and 254s back on the market. We'd be ditching 346 and 357s in their droves! Maybe its that I passed my first NPTC with a 242 back in the good old days...:001_smile:

, I wish I had millions to open a factory reproducing them with Husks permission. Imagine that, 242s and 254s back on the market. We'd be ditching 346 and 357s in their droves! Maybe its that I passed my first NPTC with a 242 back in the good old days...:001_smile:

You could make them, but not sell them, they don't meet the latest emission legislation.