Alpkit

Amelanchier

I've been meaning to post about this company for a while now. Amazing camping / climbing / outdoor gear - great prices. Simple effective stuff sold by a small company who are big on customer service. Love them.

I've bought tonnes of stuff since seeing them at the Outdoors show a few year back (5?) including waterproof jeans / sleeping bags / kit bags / headtorches.

Check them out.

www.alpkit.com

:D

Edited by Amelanchier

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The cow was curious and stood watching as we prepared our evening meal. It would have been serene if it wasn't for the constant clanging of the enormous bell hanging around its neck. An approaching storm was our only hope of a peaceful night tucked up underneath the large boulder in Val Bodengo.

Yeah, not pretentious or anything!!

Like Alpkit, i got their tent pegs, the super strong red ones, can't mind their name, i've battered them in with rocks and they are yet to bend. i had to thread lock the tops on though.

my flatmate has a pipedream 400 and likes it.

good kit.

I have brand loyalty to Tiso

Jamie

I used the discount last week in the Norwich Store... 15%

Seriously? Did you show an ISA card and they accepted it?

I have been workign on it for a year and thought I had got no where, the guy that runs the discount scheme said it was fine but it seemed he had never got it "actioned" and put on the company computer/till system. I knew the guy from when I worked there (he's the only remaining member of the original head office team)

I had been e-mialing him again to get it sorted but was not gettign a reply.

If it has been sorted then this is quite an important step for all members of the ISA.