365 Arrived, questions

banana

Hi,

I tend to give mine (2012 X torque version ) 2 pulls choke out then push in, usually starts after a couple more, when its hot it starts easier without using the decomp valve usually first pull.

Good saw, I really like mine

N

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Either way, he a luck luck b...... for that price.

You reckon:sneaky2:

It's 3 years old, has seen unknown use ("it's like new" without meaning to insult I'll take that with a pinch of salt...), ran out of warranty a year ago, is less powerful than the new one would be.

All that for only £90 less than new.

If my 365 only loses £30 a year I'd be well pleased.:001_smile:

I have had the plug out, piston is shiny new. 20 INCH BAR, 2 CHAINS

£90 IS £90. Warranty is valid if it is serviced. The use i will give it, i would be surprised if it broke down with the good reviews it gets, Don't be so cynical:001_tt2:

Anyway its my money. Always got some peanut putting a downer on a sale.

Got fek all better to do. What a pleb:cursing:

Don't be so cynical:001_tt2:

Anyway its my money. Always got some peanut putting a downer on a sale.

Got fek all better to do. What a pleb:cursing:

I didn't read it as putting a downer on a sale just someone putting their opinion over, I did find your post a bit offensive though. Criticism is standard on here but if you can't handle a bit of it that's down to you. If I wanted a particular model of saw and found a good one I would pay what I thought a fair price even if it seems a bit high.

Sometimes I feel for posters when they get hacked down, the OP has purchased a saw for a price, that saw should look after him for many years:thumbup1:

The important bit is that if the saw gives a few years fault free service, he will make his money back thousands of times over so the few quid he may or may not have spent over the top will be insignificant.

I know having said this, someone will say - "well, what about warranty" - well, what about it! If you had seen a warranty claim that I have seen recently being turned down then you may have a different opinion!

You have to remember the VALUE of the purchase and not the COST. If you don't understand this then.......the cost is the price in £££££, the value is the ability to go and earn a living:thumbup:

C.J, brush up on your tech information!

365 (pre-x-torq) 65cc

365 special 70cc

365xt 70cc

The x-torq was introduced in 2008, so unless you get one from the late 90's until 2008 it's x-torq. 6 years is a long time for non-pro saws, most will have been put away and forgotten about, or chucked in a bin.

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

C.J, brush up on your tech information!

365 (pre-x-torq) 65cc

365 special 70cc

365xt 70cc

Why? In the case of 365's there is no reason or logic to follow:biggrin:

You'd have to be quite sad to know it all by hart:sneaky2:

Anyway, from the 365 special owners manual::001_smile:

husq.jpg.d293f14aee692445573683225ca412eb.jpg