Dolmar CT

Petesos

just looked at my 153 piston, thats 54mm,reckon, ct/166 would maybe be a bit bigger??ill ask at my dealers when im there next, they may have a scrapper in the store

That would be Great if you could and I appreciate all the help , I have been told to just bin it but I like this old stuff

Pete

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Shavey

Can I ask

Do you know of any dealers in this country that would have a piston and rings

the piston size looks like 54 or 55 mm

Petesos

hello according to mike acres site the CT and 166 pistons are 56mm there isnt many people now who have old stock parts but as others have said keep an eye on ebay usa and ebay.de , but its a waiting game one will come along it may take a while i was looking for a solo 603 for ages and one turned up a few weeks ago in somerset :thumbup::thumbup:

cheers

andrew

That would be Great if you could and I appreciate all the help , I have been told to just bin it but I like this old stuff

Pete

you would regret it if you did, when i couldnt get parts for my 153, i scrapped it, few years later with the help of ebay and forums like this, i found i could have got the bits i needed, gutted, hope you can get the old beast running again, i will keep my eyes and ears open mate :thumbup1:

you would regret it if you did, when i couldnt get parts for my 153, i scrapped it, few years later with the help of ebay and forums like this, i found i could have got the bits i needed, gutted, hope you can get the old beast running again, i will keep my eyes and ears open mate :thumbup1:

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:Pete

i agree with miker keep it and have yourself a classic i have never seen a dolmarCT but it looks a good saw, here is a ebay number which should get you on the road t0 recovery

1709 1500 5618

Hi Shavey

I put the number in you posted and it came up as a charger for some gizmo.

Am I doing sumut wrong :confused1:

Hi All

Just looking for the Piston now for the old Girl .....But I have had to buy another saw its a Stihl 084av with a 48 inch bar and ripping chain its a nice clean and tidy saw and fits the mill perfectly ,,, has anyone any advice on this saw good or bad.